Released June 2, 2017
This is not a general-availability release.
- Support for recording and running IP05 using GUI Scripting mode and If on Index.
- Recording in Non-Batch with Controls mode no longer returns SAP Error No:4.
- The Winshuttle logon screen now shows SAP systems sorted by system name.
- Logon group details and message server host details now appear in the Winshuttle logon screen.
- The error message "SAP GUI for Windows 740 hostname '/SYSID=DEM /H/ctadem029.cta.hosting.local/S3200' unknown" no longer appears when using GUI Scripting with SAPGUI 740.
- SAP systems are no longer missing when using Winshuttle with SAPGUI 740.
- Transaction no longer returns errors on SNC_PARTNERNAME.
- The issue that was returning the error "Invalid URI: The format of the URI could not be determined" has been fixed.
Version 10.7 Hotfix 1
- Authorization Check now checks every record and not just the first record.
- BAPI linked scripts that are run by using the Excel Add-in will not break over VPN.
- If On Index conditions in GUI Scripting mode will not require an SAP GUI session to be opened during the run even if the SAP GUI session was open during the script recording.
- An issue related to running scripts with Web services that include If On Index conditions has been fixed.
- Color-coding in the log column highlights only the errors.
- Siteminder short URL logons now automatically redirect to the long URL. They no longer require manual updates when the long URL changes.
- Subsequent runs of .xls files and .xlsx files now support maximum row limits of 65,536 and 1,048,576 rows, respectively.
- A Date format issue has been fixed for cell-based scripts.
- IF Conditions can now be added to 512 columns in the Excel data file.
- You can now paste sections and insert notes in IF condition lines.
- Transaction now supports runs on Excel data files that have filters applied.
- Transaction now supports linked scripts that include GUI Scripting scripts.
- Scripts using the UDM_Specialist t-code now work.
- Scripts using the CL02 t-code with EP logon now work.
- Start Row and End Row values no longer change after the first run when using 64-bit Transaction with 64-bit Excel on a 64-bit operating system.
- The Allow multithreaded SAP GUI launch options is now available to Runner license holders.
Version 10.6 Update 1
- Fix for short dump issue, which occurred for SU3 when running a web service with date format specifications and the SAP system was 720 or later.
- Multisheet loops in Run Later (Server) now output to all specified sheets, not just to the first sheet.
- All Microsoft Excel files open when the Winshuttle add-in is enabled.
Version 10.6 GA
- No option to stop headers being written to template for cell based scripts.
- Linked scripts created under Central don't work when run with the add-in.
- Large display was broken in Transaction and Runner for Transaction version 10.5.
- GUI scripting with SSO fails with an error message on SAP GUI with the "Fill in all the required fields" setting.
Central and Server
- SAP F4 help implemented for Web services. The Winshuttle Function Module is required.
- Date conversion issue. Date format conversion now works for forms. The Winshuttle Function Module is required.