Winshuttle Function Module 12.0.x Release Notes
Winshuttle Function Module 12.0.1
Release: February, 2019
- Validation and Simulation work for transaction code FBS1.
- Users can now create document attachments for transaction code ME12.
- Users can now update long text for transaction codes VA32 and FB02.
- Query Data Dictionary objects can be synchronized with SAP S/4HANA 1809 when WFM is not installed.
- Validate now works for the second row of line items.
- Long texts for transaction code XK02 can be created on SAP EH8.
- Long texts for transaction code MM02 can be created on SAP EHP7.
- Long texts do not cause a syntax error.
- For transaction code FB01, scripts do not validate when one of the posting keys is left blank.
- Transaction code FB03 document attachment for GOS now may be used with the subfield “Document type SAEOBJART.”
- Users are now able to attach multiple document types to SAP using Generic Object Services (GOS).
- /WINSHTLQ/TRN_READ_TEXT and RFC_READ_TEXT are now supported in Studio.
Winshuttle Function Module 12.0
Release: August, 2018
What's New - Features and Enhancements
- Support for S/4HANA-1809.
- Consolidated multi-line messages into single line during Material extension (improved readability).
- Added Winshuttle Memory Management to avoid system runtime errors during large Query execution.
- Added Winshuttle Memory Management to avoid system runtime errors during Transaction Run feature.
- File attachment can now be performed for all finance-related create transaction codes (e.g. FB50, FB75, FBS1 etc.) and MM01/ML81/ML81N.
- Enabled where criteria on Right Tables with Left Outer Join.
- WFM Add-on can now be uninstalled (without deletion of transport files) for all SAP releases above 700.
- Long Text support added for 18 additional t-codes (IE02, IL02, IP02, AS02, KS02, ME12, VA42, MM42, VA12, VA32, VA22, ME32K, VD02, FD02, VF02, IW32, IW22, CV02N).
- Functionality to provide GOS Document Type (SAEOBJART) of OAC2 transaction code at script level (Attachment mode GOS only).
- Additional information gathering in SAP Traces.
- Document Attachment Support added for transaction code CJ02.
- Purchase Requisition Number addition in Studio Logs after ME51N run.
- Performance Improvement in Multitable Query Execution.
- Support of Validation/Simulation for more than 10,000 line items.
- Removal of 65,536-character length limitation in Query execution through WFM.
- Functionality to update Sales Data and Tax Classification from the same script using Customer RFM /WINSHTLQ/TRN_FUNC_CUSTOMER.