4. Modify SharePoint data connections
Composer solution migration
Once you have migrated your SharePoint lists and Libraries to your new Winshuttle Forms Site, you still need to re-establish all of the SharePoint Data Connections within your Winshuttle Solution
There are multiple methods for doing this. Briefly:
- Use Winshuttle Composer interface to manually change data connections and Custom Controls to refer to the newly established data connection.
- Use the SVConfigurator tool to do a quick search and replace of your data connections.
Using Composer to modify data connections
- Start Winshuttle Composer, and then open the Solution that you are migrating.
- On the ribbon, click Solution.
- In the Composer Solution pane, click Deployment Profiles.
- Add a new profile, or right-click a default profile (Development, Staging or Production), and then click Edit Variants.
- In the Deployment Variants window, you will see entries for each data connection. Change/update the SharePoint Site URL to reflect the new environment to which you are migrating.
- In the Value field, change/update the name of the SharePoint List if it differs from your source environment.
- Click OK.