Dynamic default values
Use fields with dynamic default values so a user can pick only valid options to create a "smart" form.
Some examples of this are:
- A company code might define a reconciliation account number in the Vendor Master.
- A user might enter a plant number that determines the next recipient for the form based upon the plant's location.
- A user fills out an expense report, and if the expense exceeds a certain amount then a second approval process is started.
- Reduce errors and delays associated with improperly completed forms.
- Enables forms to be completed more quickly and accurately.
- Reduce the number of separate workflows/forms that must be maintained for a single process.