New features and improvements in version 10.6/10.7
Released July 26, 2016
- Support for TLS 1.1 or higher
Released February 4, 2016
Version 10.7 Hotfix 1
Released September 25, 2015
- When people attempt to change the Run Later settings, Query displays a reminder that the settings cannot be changed and that Query will use the script settings that were saved when the script was submitted to Central.
- Query now supports SAP GUI 740.
Released August 28, 2014
- Query now supports EHP7.
- You can now run Query from the command line.
- You can now use macros to run Query scripts, and Query supports the ALF, Sheet, and RTV macro parameters.
Version 10.6 Update 1
Released April 16, 2014
- Logon to SAP is now possible through Siteminder.
Released November 1, 2013
Query and Runner for Query
- Query output to SharePoint lists is available with App Pool Identity or System Account.
- Support for IN, NOT IN, and Not Equal operators is available for queries of InfoSets.
- Linked queries can be scheduled in Winshuttle Central.
- Option of "Use Result File" setting is available in the Where Clause builder.
- Linked Query scripts on different worksheets.
- Logic optimization for multitable join Query.
Central and Server
- Support for System Account and App Pool Identity as methods to establish the connection with Winshuttle Server.
- Linked scripts can be scheduled on Winshuttle Central through Winshuttle Server.