New features in Transaction version 10.6/10.7
Released July 26, 2016
- Support for TLS 1.1 or higher
Released February 4, 2016
Version 10.7 Hotfix 1
Released September 25, 2016
- Document attachments now support the .xlsm, .msg, .rtf, and .htm file types.
- A new option allows the Central site administrator to restrict the ability to run GUI Scripting/Launch GUI-enabled files at a later time.
- When people attempt to change the Run Later settings, Transaction displays a reminder that the settings cannot be changed and that Transaction will use the script settings that were saved when the script was submitted to Central.
- Transaction now coordinates authorizations for both S_Tabu_NAM and S_Tabu_DIS.
- Transaction now supports SAP GUI 740.
Released August 28, 2014
- Transaction now supports EHP7.
- You can now run Transaction from the command line.
- You can now use macros to run Transaction scripts, and Transaction supports the ALF and Sheet macro parameters.
- You can now turn off the protected sheet warning by changing the value of the TurnOffWarning option to true in AppOptions.xml. For step-by-step instructions, see How to turn off the protected sheet warning.
Version 10.6 update 1 new features
Released April 16, 2014
- IF condition is now available for web services. To publish a script that contains an If condition as a web service, an upgrade to Winshuttle Server version 10.6.1 is required.
- Logon to SAP is now possible through Siteminder.
- Search options in F4 help in web services have expanded. You can now request an exact match, a pattern match using the star symbol (*), all values using either the star symbol (*) or a blank field.
Released November 1, 2013