Single Sign On (SSO) Winshuttle Studio v11
Log on with your Windows user identity.
For configuration information, see Configuring SSO in the Foundation Help.
v11.2.0 and earlier: If you are using Secure Network Connection (SNC) without SSO, be sure to check the box in step 2.
Configure Studio for SSO
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options, and then click SAP Settings.
- In the SSO configuration file box, click Browse and locate your config file. Click OK.
If SSO is enabled on the SAP system, all of the information should already be in place when you log on. If you are unable to log on, however, you might need to provide additional information.
- In the SAP GUI list of SAP systems, right-click the system, click Properties, and then click the Network tab.
- Make sure that the Activate Secure Network Communication box is checked, and note the value in the SNC Name box.
- In Studio v11, when you are logging on to SAP, click Advanced SAP Logon.
- Click Add System.
- Enter the system details.
- Check the Use SSO box and enter the Partner name.
Note: If you change the name of the .dll file, open the SAP Settings tab in the Options box and browse to the file with the new name.