Map fields manually to an Access database file
If your script includes a loop, you need to map the fields manually, using separate tables for the header and line item.
Tip: If you are using a new, unnamed database file, you can also map fields by dragging them to the Data Set panel. Then change the mapping direction to Upload to SAP for the fields that you want to upload.
- In the Data Set panel, click Add Column.
- Click the Map to box, and click the field that you want to map.
- Studio automatically updates the field name.
- Choose the mapping direction.
- Click OK.
- Repeat until all the fields you want to include are mapped to the data file.
- Be sure to include the RUN LOG field.
- Click the File tab, click Save, and save both files.
Enter the data
- Click the Map tab, and then click Start Access to enter the data in the Access database file.
- After you enter the data, save the data file and close it.
- In Studio, in the Data Set panel, click the folder icon and open the data file.
Tip: If you are using a new, unnamed database file, you can rename or delete a table: Right-click the table name in the Data Set panel, and then choose the option that you want.
For instructions on adding a loop in Access, see Add a loop in Access.
After you map the script, the next step is to Run: Upload the mapped data to SAP.