Use dates as criteria
When you need to find records based on the values of a date field, Query provides several options.
- On the Workspace tab, click the Criteria check box for the date field, and then click the Criteria tab.
- Choose an operator for the date field.
- Click the calendar button in the values box, and do one of the following:
- Click a date in the calendar.
- Click the Empty Date Value box to return records that do not contain data for that field.
- Click the SAP Default Initialize Date box to return records that still have the default date that was assigned by SAP.
- Click the third box, and click a date value—for example, click Today or Start of Year. If you click Today, the date will update each day.
You can also click an operator (+ or -) and type a value for a number of days in the boxes that appear (for example, Start of Year + 90 days).