Studio Upgrade Guides: Troubleshooting Steps
1. If a script does not run successfully, follow the steps below. (If you are a Runner, you can work with a colleague to complete these steps.)
2. Use Save As to save the legacy script.
3. Run the script using data for all known scenarios. If it completes successfully, the process for that script is finished. If you receive an error, go to Step 4.
4. To ensure accuracy as you recreate the If Conditions and Loops, either take a screenshot of the Expert Tab in the Mapper or use the Print option in the Mapper to record the information.
5. Delete the If Conditions and/or Loops.
6. Recreate the If Conditions and Loops, using the screenshot or printed page to ensure accuracy.
7. Run the new script and if it runs successfully, the process for that script is complete. If you receive an error or errors, and are unable to resolve it via information in our searchable Support knowledge base, please contact us at the Winshuttle Support team (https://support.winshuttle.com/s/contactsupport).