Add Foundation to Trusted Locations
If you are not able to open a data template file, check to make sure that the Foundation site location is added to the list of trusted locations in Excel.
- Click the File tab, and then click Excel Options.
- Click the Trust Center tab.
- Click Trust Center Settings.
- Check the Allow Trusted Locations on my network box.
- Click Add New location.
- In the Path box, enter the URL for the Foundation site.
- Check the Subfolders of this location are also trusted box.
Next, save your Foundation user credentials in Internet Explorer.
- Start Internet Explorer and browse to the Data File library on the Foundation site.
- Open the data file that you want.
- Type your credentials and click Remember my credentials.