Activating Winshuttle Studio v11
Winshuttle Connect is a license fulfillment system that tracks the assignment and usage of licenses for Winshuttle products. To use Connect, you must be connected to the Internet.
If you are using a Winshuttle product for the first time and you know that you have been assigned a Connect license, follow these steps to activate the software:
- Ensure that you have registered with the Connect account.
- On the screen that appears the first time you start Studio, click Connect.
The Connect Login dialog box appears.
- Type in your user credentials.
The Remember my login check box is selected so that you can open the program again without entering credentials. To work offline and to schedule runs, keep the Remember my login box checked.
- Click OK. The program opens.
Note: There is support to enforce manual user authorization in Connect mode for every access.
Deactivating a license
- See your Connect license administrator.
LMS support is not available for Studio v11.0. It is currently scheduled for Studio v11.2.