Step 5: Create a Basic Form
- From the Solution Panel, double-click the default Form view to open the form in InfoPath.
- In InfoPath, in the Fields pane, you should see a field group called sapvendor. This group contains all the input and output fields that we created in Winshuttle Transaction in previous steps.
- Name the form Create Vendor. Drag and drop the input fields from the Fields pane into one section of the form.
- Drag and drop the output fields from the Fields pane into another section of the form.
- Next, we will place a button that will create the Vendor in SAP. From the controls panel, drag and drop the WS.SAP Web Service control and place it somewhere on the form.
- Right-click the WS.SAPWebService control, and then select Properties.
- Click Add to add the SAP Web-Service that we just created.
- Check the option When button is pressed, and give the button a name. For this example, we'll call it CreateVendor.
In addition, consider adding a 'Cancel' option to your form.Add a field (a checkbox, for example) in InfoPath called Cancel.
- At the end of this stage, in InfoPath the form should look something like the following: