Using Transaction with Virsa FireFighter or GRC
Enable Virsa FireFighter and GRC runs
- Click the File tab, click Options, and then click SAP Settings.
- Under Advanced, click Allow runs using Virsa FireFighter or GRC.
Record the transaction
- Log on to SAP with your Virsa FireFighter or GRC ID or credentials associated with Virsa FireFighter or GRC module.
- In Studio, log on to the same SAP system with the same credentials you used in Step 1, and enter the t-code that you want to record (an accessible t-code).
- Click Change Mode.
Important: If you are recording a transaction code that you cannot access outside of Virsa Firefighter or GRC, enter a t-code that you can access. Then, when you are in SAP, go to the t-code you need for the recording by typing /n followed by transaction code. For example, if you need to record MM02, type /nMM02.
- In the Change Recording Mode box, click GUI Scripting mode, and then click OK.
- After you press Start Recording, Studio displays a list of sessions launched through Virsa FireFighter or GRC.
- Select the SAP GUI session that you want to attach with.
- Record your transaction with the attached SAP GUI session.
- Click the File tab, click Save, and save the Transaction script.
Run the transaction
- Log on to SAP with your Virsa FireFighter or GRC ID.
- Choose the ID for the session.
- In Studio v11, open the Transaction script and click Run.
After you log on to SAP, a list of sessions launched through Virsa FireFighter or GRC appears on the screen.
- Select the SAP GUI Session you want to use to upload the data.
Transaction uploads the data using the session that you selected.