Step 2. Install
To ensure success, please use the same Windows User Profile to download and install Studio v11.
After the .zip file is downloaded, you are ready to install Winshuttle Studio v11.
Important: For best results, be sure that only one version of Microsoft Office is installed on your computer when you are using Winshuttle Studio. Earlier versions of Office programs might interfere with Studio functionality.
Installation steps for Downloadable Setup
- Check the system requirements and make any necessary updates.
- Close all Office programs.
- Find the .zip file that was downloaded in the previous step.
- Right-click the file and click Extract All.
- Choose where you want the files to be extracted to and click Extract.
- Double-click the folder that contains the extracted files.
- Right-click winshuttle-studio-xx.xx-xxxxxx.exe (in your file, the x's will be the version number and the build number) and click Run as administrator.
- In the Install Wizard, click Next>.
- Click I accept the terms in the license agreement and click Next>.
- Enter your Name and Organization name in the window and click Next>.
- If you want to install the files in a different location, you can do that here. Click Next>.
- Click Next>.
- Click Install.
- Click Finish.
The files will be extracted and installed on your computer.
To configure Studio v11 before you start it, see Configure Studio v11 before first use.
Next: Step 3. Licensing