- Winshuttle Foundation
Working with arguments
Use Arguments to pass information between form and workflow elements.
- Field Value: Click to select a field value from the fields in your form.
- Operator: Click to select a predefined operator, such as Equal, Not Equal, Equal to or Less than, etc.
- Function: Click to insert a predefined function, such as approved, rejected, date, days, isAssignmentValid, and others.
- Node: Click to select a Workflow Node.
Using the plugin argument editorBack to top
Every plugin has a variety of parameters and values you can edit using the plugin argument editor. Available parameters and settings are different for each plugin.
Running the Arguments editor:
- In the Composer Workflow Canvas, click a plugin node.
The plugin node is used to automate tasks in a workflow, such as:
- Copy a form or document to another location.
- Interface with a Web service.
- Design, add, or integrate your own functionality into a process.
- In the PropertiesPane, under Action and next to plugin Name, click the arrow and select a plugin from the list.
- In the Properties Pane, under Action and next to plugin Parameters, click to open the plugin Argument Editor.
- On the plugin Argument Editor Page:
- Click Add to more Input or Output Field Value parameters.
- Click to view more information about the parameter.
- Click to open the advanced arguments editor (see Working with arguments).
- Click to delete a parameter.