Uninstalling Winshuttle Workflow
- For all Web Front Ends, open Windows Task Scheduler and delete all SvService tasks.
If these tasks are not disabled, then the Workflow un-install will be unable to proceed.
- Right-click the Winshuttle Workflow Setup program, and then click Run as Administrator.
- Check Continue Setup, and then click Next.
- After the System Check completes, click Next.
- On the Installed Locations screen, select a location and then click Next.
- Select Uninstall, and then click Next.
- After the uninstall has completed, click Next, and then click Close.
After uninstalling Workflow, Winshuttle recommends performing the following tasks:
Workflow uninstall checklist
- After uninstallation of Winshuttle Workflow server reset "AllowAnonymousImpersonation" key as it was set in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\2000\web.config file.
- Remove the Workflow Admin user permission from Server Machine, Sharepoint Root Site Collection and Database Server given during installation
- Reset DisableloopBackCheck and DisableStrictNameChecking registry entries, if these were set during installation.
- Uninstall Server must successfully remove the Workflow Server files from Program Files
- Delete the Winshuttle Workflow Admin Site and free up the port assigned to it.
- Remove any Formex templates from custom site templates for use
- Remove Sharevis files/entries from the virtual directory folder: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\90(WebApp port)
- Make sure the wpcatalog Folder should not have any workflow related files. It should not delete any other product files from this folder.
- Make sure the App_GlobalResources does not have localized folders like DE FR etc.
- Remove the Structuremap.config file.
- Make sure users can still access the Web App and other sites hosted on the webapp after workflow is uninstalled.
- Remove the following Registry Entry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->SOFTWARE->Sharevis
- Verify that the Web.config file (for all the webapps on all the frontends) does not have any Workflow-related entries.
Note: Uninstalling Winshuttle Workflow does not delete the Winshuttle Workflow database. Opening the existing Workflow site will generate a "Page not found" error.