Winshuttle Foundation settings—Backup
Use the Backup page to create and schedule a backup for selected items (connections, policies, data files, etc.) for your Winshuttle Foundation server.
- Next to Backup Name, type a name for the backup job.
- Next to Backup location, type the path to the location for the backup. For example: \\servername\folder
- Under Select Items, select one or more check boxes next to the items you want to backup. Or, you can click All to select all items.
- Next to Schedule, select the frequency for the backup operation (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, or One Time).
- (Optional): If you selected One Time in step 4 the Select day field displays. Type a date (DD/MM/YYYY) or click the Calendar icon to select a date from the calendar.
- Next to Start Time, select a start time from the menu.
- Click Schedule Backup.