- Winshuttle Foundation
Changing Winshuttle Workflow configuration options
Server Admin topics
More about workflow configuration
Use the Configure Options page to view, edit, change, or export Workflow configuration options for Winshuttle Foundation.
- Adding new configuration options
- Editing configuration options
- Exporting configuration option information
Note: Changes made from the Configure Options page are applied to the current Web application and any Web applications sharing the same Workflow database with it.
Use the filter boxes at the top of the page to narrow your search, and then click Search.
- Name Contains: Narrow the list by the name or part of the name of an option.
- Scope: Narrow the list based upon the SharePoint site/list. Note: This applies to the current Web application and any Web applications sharing the same Workflow database with it.
- Display Keys: Narrow the list based upon items With Values Assigned, With No Values Assigned, or All Available Keys.