Click a link below to view translated Foundation and Composer help. Or, use Google Translate (above) for more options.
Winshuttle Foundation Help
Winshuttle Foundation Help includes help for the following Winshuttle Foundation modules and products:
Winshuttle Foundation 12.0.x and 11.x help on this site
- User Governance: Manage SAP scripts, queries, and user access with centralized visibility and control. User Governance provides SAP controls, security profiles, and audit trails needed to deploy Winshuttle solutions across the organization. User Governance also provides controls and auditing for the interaction of Winshuttle products with SAP to meet SOX and corporate governance policies.
- Winshuttle SAP Integration Server: Enables server-side execution of SAP scripts created with Winshuttle Studio desktop tools.
- Winshuttle Workflow: Automate business processes via web forms and workflows while natively integrating with SAP.
- Winshuttle Composer: Design workflows, forms, and business process solutions that can interface with SAP systems with Winshuttle Composer.
- License Management System: Manage Winshuttle product licenses.
Legacy Foundation 10.x help on this site
- Winshuttle Central 10.5-10.7, for managing SAP scripts, queries, and user access with centralized visibility and control.
- Winshuttle Server 10.5-10.7, for server-side execution of SAP scripts created with Winshuttle Transaction and Winshuttle Query desktop tools.
- Winshuttle Workflow 10.5-10.9, a SharePoint-based solution that automates business processes via web forms and workflows while natively integrating with SAP.
Note: If you are using a Foundation 10x product, Winshuttle recommends upgrading to v12. Contact your Winshuttle Support representative for more information.