- Winshuttle Foundation
- Changing Workflow Settings with SVConfigurator (Workflow 10.5-10.7)
- Changing Workflow Settings with the Configure Options page (Workflow 10.8+)
The email message that is sent when a process is canceled by an administrator or the Originator.
Your submission was canceled.
Process Name: [$Process.Name]
Activity Name: [$Activity.Name]
Activity Description: [$Activity.Description]
Due Date: [$Activity.DueDate]
- [$Process.Name]- specifies name of the current Workflow process.
- [$Process.Comment]- specifies who force rejected the Workflow process and when along with comments entered by user while forcibly rejecting process from the Workflow Web Parts. e.g. Cancelled by <<user name>> at <<1/8/2016 12:08:52 PM>>: <<Comments entered by user>>
- [$Activity.Actor]- specifies the user currently assigned to the activity.
- [$Activity.Name] - specifies the name of the current activity of the workflow.
- [$Activity.Description] - specifies the description of the current activity of the workflow.
- [$Activity.DueDate] - specifies the due date for the current activity.
Note: [$Process.Comment] is available beginning in Foundation 11.1 and later.