- Winshuttle Foundation
- Changing Workflow Settings with SVConfigurator (Workflow 10.5-10.7)
- Changing Workflow Settings with the Configure Options page (Workflow 10.8+)
true | false | comma-separated list of views
Whether or not to display the default buttons at the bottom of the form. If a list of views is given, only those views will contain the buttons in a form.
When using a comma-separated list, go into the properties of your InfoPath view, and remove the extra text after the actual name of the view.
When using Composer, the pre-defined fields have different internal names. In this key you need to use the internal name (see below):
- Composer Name: Internal Name
- Originator View: ShareVisPreProcessView
- ReSubmit View: ShareVisResubmitView
- Process Status View: ShareVisProcessStatusView
- Process Completed View: ShareVisPostProcessView