- Winshuttle Foundation
- Changing Workflow Settings with SVConfigurator (Workflow 10.5-10.7)
- Changing Workflow Settings with the Configure Options page (Workflow 10.8+)
sharepoint group name
The value for this key is a SharePoint group. Members of this group will be unable to launch a new form from the following locations:
- Form LibraryWebpart: Restricted users are unable to see the form launch icon, as well as the copy and resubmit links in the context menu for the Web part.
- ListItem: Restricted users that launch a form from the list item will see an error message.
- Plugins: Form Monitor, Form Process Launch, and Launch Form plugins are used to launch a new form. If a user is restricted to launch a form, then while running svservice.exe, the status of the Plugin will be changed to 'Error' and the process ends. (The user can see the error message in the logs.)
- Offline Forms: Restricted users can not launch a new form process from offline forms. The originator receives an email saying that user is not authorized to do the same
- Launch From URL: Launching a form from a URL generates an error message for the user.
Workflow 10.6 and later.