- Winshuttle Foundation
Using the Form Library List Viewer [BETA]
Form workflow topics
The Form Library List Viewer is a new beta Web part introduced with Winshuttle Workflow 10.9.
On this page
The Form Library List Viewer enables you to easily view, filter, and complete tasks for workflows using public and personalized SharePoint list views. For example, if you want to filter the list to view all the forms requesting the creation of a specific material, or perhaps filter purchase orders all requesting specific items, you can do it.
You can also open items in the list and, if you have the appropriate permissions, complete tasks for the form.
This Web part enables you to filter/sort according to the following SharePoint columns
- Single Line of Text
- Yes/No (check box)
Currently, the Form Library List Viewer cannot sort according to the following column types in SharePoint:
- Date and Time
- Multiple Lines of Text
- Person or Group
- Task Outcome
- External Data
- Open your Winshuttle Workflow SharePoint site.
- Click Edit Page.
- Click Add a Web Part
- Under Categories, click Miscellaneous.
- Under Parts, click Winshuttle Form Library List Viewer.
- Click Add.
- Use the Form Lists dropdown to select the workflows published on the current site.
- USe the FormViews drop down to select the views created on the SharePoint list and associated with workflow selected in Form Lists dropdown. Note: Only Public views and any personalized views that you have created on the form list will be listed in this menu.
- Use the column drop menus (Attachment, Title, etc.) to filter the view by available options for the column.
- In the Item column, click an item to view the form. Or, if you have the correct permissions, complete a task for the selected form.
- Click the 'W' icon (lower left corner) to view Workflow version information.
- Use the Page Size drop down to select the number of items to display per page (5, 10, 15, etc.)
- Use the Prev | Next buttons to move between pages of information.