Foundation 11.2.12 release notes
To provide greater transparency, Winshuttle is providing more information in the release notes than was available for previous versions. The list of known issues is a cumulative list from all versions.
On this page
- Foundation 11.2.12 update highlights
- Foundation 11.2.12 compatibility information
- Foundation 11.2.12 upgrade information
- Foundation 11.2.12 new features
Release notes by module
- User Governance 11.2.12 release notes
- Workflow 11.2.12 release notes
- SAP Integration Server 11.2.12 release notes
- Composer 11.2.12 release notes
- License Management System 11.2.12 release notes
Foundation 11.2.12 introduces support for SharePoint 2016, Windows Server 2016, and SQL Server 2016, in addition to numerous bug fixes and security improvements.
- User Governance: 11.2.12
- Winshuttle Workflow 11.2.12
- LMS: 11.2.12
- SAP Integration Server: 11.2.12
- Winshuttle Studio 11.2.12
- Composer 11.2.12
- Foundation 11.2.12 now supports Microsoft Windows Server 2016, Microsoft SharePoint 2016, and Microsoft SQL 2016.
- Winshuttle Foundation 11.2.12 supports SAP SSO (Single Sign-On) for Foundation site access, background posting, and posting data via Microsoft Excel, Winshuttle Studio, or forms.
- Winshuttle Foundation 11.2.12 supports CyberSafe SSO.
- Support for CWE SANS Top 25.
- User Governance installation no longer times out when multiple web apps are present in SharePoint.
- When adding users from a SharePoint group, the users that are already assigned are no longer included in the list of suggested users.
- Fixed Server Migration Utility issues during migration from the SERVER database to the SAPIS Manager database.
- Current Date field value for Current user form control now displays the time zone of current user.
- First and Last names are now being displayed as expected for Active Directory groups that contain users of multiple domains even when the AppPool user is not in the Enterprise Admin group.
- Usage logs are now exported for all customer environments.
- The menu bar of the Foundation site might not be visible if the Extended Protection setting is turned on in Windows Authentication Advanced Settings.
- On SharePoint 2010, when you change the Status filter and no tasks have that status, switching back to All does not reset the filter.
- In the Edge browser, you need to double-click the footer links; this is a browser-specific issue.
- There is no Validation Failed option when moving data files to the completed library.
- Solution packages for Form solutions that are deployed on Foundation sites might not be visible in the Content > Composer > Solution package library on the Foundation site.
- File backup fails if the file name contains a comma (,).
- When restoring SAP Server on a site, process files are overwritten even when the overwrite option is not selected; the overwrite option refers only to content files.
- After backup and restore, credentials might not be updated, and Studio will be unable to connect to the SAP Server to record the script.
- If the team site is a subsite of the root Foundation site, web parts added by the administrator are not visible to other team members.
- Users need Design or Full Control permissions to force Approve/Reject on the Foundation site.
- The usage report shows the incorrect path for a query script with a custom results file path.
- Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel with authority.
- App pool users of SharePoint web applications that are being used for the User Governance site should have dbo membership on the User Governance database before upgrading.
- When using extended webapps with SSL, a script opened on one site might not be able to fetch the template from the other site.
- Rich-text email editing might not work in Chrome.
- It is not possible to create a custom supporting documents library.
- When upgrading to 11.2.12, timer job user settings, such as time intervals, are not retained. WIN-21870
- During form processing, the Query Log field is now updated last.
- Child process history is now visible from the context menu after expanding the parent process.
- The "Add new Row" link is no longer disabled for a nested table when the "new row option" rule condition meets the condition for the parent table.
- Cascading dropdowns now load without returning errors.
- Assignment information is no longer displayed when Assignments is set to False.
- Multiple, nested attachment controls now work when the RepeatingAttachmentSupport key is set to TRUE at the list level.
- Winshuttle email messages are no longer blocked by Microsoft Office 365.
- Users with Edit permission are not able to create a new solution in Composer.
- To use Internet Explorer 11 with sites that have Kerberos authentication enabled, the Enable Integrated Windows Authentication check box must be selected (Internet Options box, Advanced tab).
- Web farm properties can be updated only by farm admins.
- Approve and Reject links are shown in Excel Workflows for users who do not have permission to approve and reject.
- When a form includes nested repeating groups, not all elements of the form solution are launched.
- When uploading files in an attachment control, the path C:\fakepath is displayed. This is a display issue only; the file will be uploaded. This can be fixed for Internet Explorer by doing the following: Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet Options > Security > Custom, then find Include local directory path when uploading files to a server (it is quite a ways down), and click on Enable.
- On forms with Lookup controls, Clear Fields When Empty return does not work.
- Values selected from dropdowns that are later modified appear empty.
- On the French SharePoint 2016 setup, a Stay/Leave message appears when trying to download any file from an attachment control in a form solution.
- The Foundation site home page might be unavailable if the minimal download strategy feature (MDS) is turned on; MDS is not recommended.
- Fixed an issue where running a Web service from Composer returns an error ("The-server-committed-a-protocol-violation...") in a load-balanced environment.
- Fixed an issue where a Query script that runs successfully from Winshuttle Studio causes an error when scheduled to run in User Governance ("Invalid date constant expression errorcode 2045").
- When upgrading to 11.2.12, the worker service user is automatically changed to user1. If you had made changes to the SAP SSO and were using a different user name, you need to change the worker service user name from user1 to the name that you were using prior to the upgrade.
- Manual overrides on a dropdown that is populated with a SharePoint query no longer breaks sharePoint translations.
- The type-ahead list of fields is no longer case-sensitive based on what was typed. For example, typing a lowercase l will return the Language field.
- Fixed an issue where the results from the first run of a Query Web service were not being emptied.
- Fixed an issue where hiding the rows of a repeating table would hide only the first row.
- Fixed an issue with causing validation results to display an incorrect number of validation errors and fail to show results when pagination is enabled.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Hide/Unhide options from working with the Create/Extend Radio button.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Repeating Table values from refreshing.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an erroneous alert message to appear and/or require more than 1 click to close.
- Fixed an issue causing an error ("Invalid mapping found for field") that could occur when a search failed.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent Dropdowns (pulling data from SharePoint lists) from working when the 'Begins with' filter has no value.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Copy Like Rows Action Rule from copying all rows (and instead only copying the first row).
- Fixed an issue causing passwords for Active Directory group participant resolvers to be stored in plain text inside of the solution's XML.
- Fixed an issue where moving a field in a group to a new position or another group would not present the dialog box asking if the move should be applied to all views.
- Fixed an issue that could cause new versions of the 'Run Parameter' and/or 'Run Result' groups to be created (instead of adding new fields to current groups) when a script was updated.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Composer to time out and fill up disk space.
- Fixed an issue preventing a form from launching in Internet Explorer if the browser language preference was set to Chinese.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent form elements from rendering when there was a space in the name for a data connection being used to populate the element.
- Fixed an issue preventing selectable tables from displaying a second result when a Query returns exactly 2 results.
- Fixed an issue preventing the lookup element from running when configured to run on field change or when it was placed in a table.
- Fixed an issue where a value checked in SAP fails to check a checkbox element in a repeating table.
- Fixed an issue where values in Repeating Tables were not refreshing properly.
- The Add New Row link now works correctly with nested repeating tables.
- Values in dropdowns in repeating tables can now be cleared, or an empty value can be selected.
- Fixed an issue in which rules that were written one view were available in another view but were not working properly.
- Error messages now show correctly in non-English browsers.
- When Solution Name contains '+', an error is no longer throw, while launching the form from Composer after deploying the solution.
- Removed the includeworkflowdata parameter from the CopyForm plugin parameters.
- Workflow Admins can now delete forms to stop them from appearing in the Foundation forms list.
- When logging on to Composer in Chrome, an incorrect password locks the user out; this can be fixed by clearing the browser cache.
- Elements exported in a field pack might not display options such as Rules and Range.
- The output fields of a query might not be displayed in a view and not populated, causing the following error: "Error: Invalid mapping found for field".
- Fields that might contain more than 255 characters must be changed to the Text Area element type before being promoted to SharePoint.
- Changing a field in the Conditions section of an existing field rule resets the operator.
- The Custom rule option not displayed when editing a rule.
- Form preview is not working if the form contains a dropdown with a SharePoint list data connection.
- After a button rule has been applied, opening any other rule comdition from Rules Inspector causes additional rows for comparison to be displayed.
- Changes made to a subgroup affect the ordering of the subgroup.
- A dropdown that pulls values from a repeating table might not show updated values when changes are made to the repeating table.
- Extracting large amounts of data (e.g., more than 2000 records) from a SQL data base to a repeating table can take a long time.
- Sites that contain special characters in the site name are not supported.
- Solutions that have names in German, French, or Spanish might return an error message that special characters are not supported and the solution cannot be deployed.
- Spanish: Form names that contain ? are not supported.
- German: Unpublished solutions show English column names; published solutions display column names in German.
- Fixed an issue so the HTTPS SSL certificate appears correctly in the drop down when installing the LMS.
- Fixed an issue causing errors when running Web services on a form, (even when logging into Winshuttle Studio products using 'LMSMode').
- During LMS installation, clicking No in the Exit Setup dialog box does not take you back to the installation wizard.
- Installing LMS might return the following error: "Unable to run the SQL script on database: Due to Error : Error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Query timeout expired"; the error can be avoided by increasing the default timeout values.
- If any users are logged on to LMS when it is uninstalled Loupe Service will not be completely uninstalled, and re-installation of LMS will fail. The solution is to ensure that all users are logged off or to run the following commands, in order:
sc stop "GibralterTeamService"
sc delete "GibralterTeamService"