You can view fully translated Foundation help by clicking a link below, or use Google Translate (above) for more language options.
Winshuttle Foundation Help
Latest Foundation product versions as of August 03, 2017
Winshuttle Foundation Help includes help for the following Winshuttle Foundation modules and products:
Foundation 11.x help on this site
- Winshuttle Workflow for automating business processes via web forms and workflows while natively integrating with SAP.
- User Governance (formerly Winshuttle Central), for managing SAP scripts, queries, and user access with centralized visibility and control. User Governance provides SAP controls, security profiles, and audit trails needed to deploy Winshuttle solutions across the organization. User Governance also provides controls and auditing for the interaction of Winshuttle products with SAP to meet SOX and corporate governance policies.
Includes on-premise and Winshuttle User Governance Cloud Edition.
- Winshuttle SAP Integration Server for server-side execution of SAP scripts created with Winshuttle Transaction and Winshuttle Query desktop tools.
- License Management System for managing Winshuttle product licenses.
- User Governance Cloud Edition (previously called Winshuttle Online), the cloud-based version of Winshuttle Foundation User Governance.
Foundation 10.x help on this site
Help for Foundation 10x products is
also available in the header menus.
- Winshuttle Central 10.5-10.7, for managing SAP scripts, queries, and user access with centralized visibility and control.
- Winshuttle Server 10.5-10.7, for server-side execution of SAP scripts created with Winshuttle Transaction and Winshuttle Query desktop tools.
- Winshuttle Workflow 10.5-10.9, a SharePoint-based solution that automates business processes via web forms and workflows while natively integrating with SAP.
How to find Foundation 10.x product version numbers
Finding the Winshuttle Central 10.x version number
- Open your Winshuttle Central Administration page.
- The version number is displayed at top.
Finding the Winshuttle Server 10.x version number
- Open the Windows Control panel.
- Open Programs and Features.
- Find Winshuttle SERVER in the list of installed programs.
Finding the Winshuttle Workflow 10.x version number
- Open your Forms (FormEX) site.
- Click the 'W' icon to open the Winshuttle Workflow About page.
- Page created: August 25, 2016
- Last updated: August 03, 2017
- Last uploaded: August 25, 2017