Working with Winshuttle Foundation licenses
Use the Manage Licenses page to:
- Activate licenses
- Review, assign and revoke licenses.
- Edit license assignments.
On this page
Back to top
- On the Foundation menu bar, click Licenses (or Manage Licenses).
- Under License, select the type of license you wish to view, or select All (default).
- Under License Type, select Perpetual, Subscription, Secure, or All.
- Under User and License Admins, select an Administrator for the licenses you wish to view.
- Under Status, select All, Expired, or Active.
- (Optional) Under Assignee Name, type a user name to search for a specific user.
- Click Search to view results.
First, choose the assignment method (Automated or Manual), and then click Next.
- Use the drop menus to select the Product, License Type, User and License Admins, and/or Status.
- Click Search.
- Under Select Product and License type, click the arrow and select a product from the menu.
- Under License Management, select a license to assign.
- Under Mapping Product Licenses, select a product license to map.
- Click Next.
- On the Users screen under Select Users, click in the field, and then select a user from the list. Click Next.
Tip: Hold down CTRL to select multiple users.
- On the Modify and Assign page, select the checkbox next to the user's name to select it.
- Click Delete to remove the selected user.
- On the Summary page, click Done.
In the Assigned to column, click Edit to change the user to which a license is assigned.
- In the Environment Column, click Assign to change the server environment to which the licenses is assigned, and then click Save.
- You can click Export to export the license search results to a .CSV file.
Back to top
- On the Foundation menu bar, click Licenses, and then click Activate Licenses
- Next to Activation Code, enter the activation code for your license.
- Next to Administrator Type: select a Winshuttle License Administrator from the dropdown.
- Click Activate.