Exporting Winshuttle Workflow data with Excel Workflow Data Dump
Logs & Reporting topics
Use the Excel Workflow Data Dump page to define and export Workflow data to a SharePoint list as .CSV or .HTML, and (optionally) send email notifications to 1 or more email recipients.
- Next to Site, select a SharePoint site from the dropdown menu.
- Next to Save To, select a SharePoint document library from the drop down menu. (This menu will be automatically populated based upon the site selected in step 1.)
- Next to File Extension, select .CSV or HTML.
- (Optional): Next to Send Notification to, enter one or more email addresses (separated by commas if you are sending to more than 1 address).
- Click Save.
- Open the SharePoint file library specified in step 2.
- Click on the file to open it.