Installing the Workflow SharePoint Binaries
Installing Workflow 10.6-10.7
Note: The installation program for Winshuttle Workflow Server and Designer supports Spanish, French, and German. However, the applications (dialog boxes, menus, etc.) currently do not.
Installing Winshuttle Workflow
- Extract all files from the WSWorkflow .ZIP archive.
- Right-click Setup.exe and select Run as Administrator.
- In the ZIP Self-Extractor window, type the location to save the temp files in, and then click Unzip.
Note: Do not close the extractor until it displays Finished.
- Click Next.
- Read the license agreement. Select the I agree to the licensing terms check box. Click Next. If you have a license key, you can enter it now, but you have up to 45 days after installation until you are required to enter it.
- Enter the credentials of the Winshuttle Workflow Administrator service account.
- Enter the location in your file system where you want to place the root of the Workflow files.
- Enter the email address that you want the system to send email notifications from.
- Select Install Workflow on standard SharePoint menu.
- Enter the database settings for your environment.
- Select the preferred method of installing the database. If you choose SQL Server authentication, you must have Mixed Mode turned on for your SQL Server database.
- For Database Initialization Settings, select Trusted, and then click Next.
- Select the Web application that you want to install Winshuttle Workflow on, and then click Next to start the installation.
- At the Process Complete window, click Next.
- Click Finished.
- On the Chilkat Zip page, click Close.
- Open a command prompt, and perform an IISRESET.
- Verify the database installation to confirm that the sharevis database has installed successfully.
Note: By default, the AutoGrowth settings for the sharevis database are set to Microsoft SQL Server default settings (1 MB for the data files and 10% for the transaction log files). Consult your database administrator if you need to adjust these settings for your environment.
For Spanish Setup onlyBack to top
Note: The following does not apply to version(s) 10.6.1 and later.
- On the server where Winshuttle Workflow is deployed, browse to C:\Program Files\ShareVis\bin
- Right-click the SVConfigurator.exe and select Run As Administrator
- Expand the Sharepoint site (e.g. http://es-kn.wse.wsmain.local:8888/), and then click Load.
- Click Add Key and add the following key:
Value: NT AUTHORITY\Usuarios autentificados
- Click on Add key, and then click Save.
Note: The scope of this key is global, and applicable for Spanish Operating Systems only.