Reviewing workflow history in Winshuttle Central
SharePoint task topics
You can monitor the status and location of files in a Central workflow from the Winshuttle Central web site.
- From the Winshuttle CENTRAL Administration page, click the link to the file library that holds the file you wish to review.
- Select the file you want, and then click the drop arrow.
- On the menu, click Workflows.
The information page includes the following details for each workflow:
- Who initiated the workflow
- When the workflow started
- The name of the file being worked
- File status
- Each event in the workflow
- The date of each event
- The event type
- User ID of the person who initiated the event
- Description and the outcome of the event.