- Winshuttle Foundation
Winshuttle Workflow: Manage Background Jobs
Use the Manage Background Jobs page:
- Sort, review, and interact with background jobs.
- Reset jobs to a pending state
See Also: SVService types for a list of SVService tasks.
Managing Background Jobs
- Under Period, select a time period for the jobs you want to review (1 week, 1 month, etc.)
- Under Type, select the type of background Job, such as Mark Inactive Processes or Purge Process Data.
- Under Status, select the Status of jobs you want to review.
- Click Search to retrieve the list of jobs.
- In the list of Jobs, in the ID column, click the job ID to open the Job details page.
On the Job Details page, you can:
- Review information about the job (status, start date, completion date, XML, and more).
- Reset the jobto a Pending State by clicking the Reset Status to Pending button.