- Winshuttle Foundation
Using the Winshuttle Workflow Scheduler
Server Admin topics
Use the Scheduler page to schedule the following maintenance activities for the Workflow database:
You can also:
- Purge Background Jobs
- Purge Process Data
- Archive Obsolete Workflow Solutions
- Mark Inactive Processes
- Move Archived Data
- Archive completed workflow process data
Note: Scheduled jobs and settings configured on this page are applied to the current Web application and any Web applications sharing the same Workflow database with it.
After saving or scheduling a job, the details for the scheduled job will appear in the Scheduler table. After the job runs, the entry moves from the Scheduler table to the Job History table.Back to top
- On the Scheduler page (in the upper-right corner of the page) click the type of job you wish to schedule.
- Fill in the required fields for the job.
- Click Save.
See below for more information about the job types.Back to top
To edit a scheduled job or cancel it:
- Click the arrow next to the job name.
- Click Edit Scheduled Job (to edit the job or change its schedule, for example), or Cancel Scheduled Job to cancel it.
Back to top
In the list of results, you can also:
- Click Clear History to clear the job history.
- Click Export the Search results to a .CSV file.