- Winshuttle Foundation
Configuring Winshuttle Workflow Central Administration
Before using Central Administration, do the following:
Set user access. The default installation for Workflow Central Administration is configured so that no one has permission to access the site.
To allow other people to access the site:
- Open the web.config file located at \Program Files\ShareVis\admin\Web.config.
- Under the authorization section, uncomment and delete the "Add your list…" note (about lines 9-12).
- In its place, add an Allow section with a domain-qualified list of the people to be allowed access to the CA site like the one displayed below (in bold):
<allow users="domain1\user1" />
<allow users="domain1\user2" />
<deny users="*" />
Note: The Allow section must occur before the Deny section.
Configure ASP.NET. If you get an error when you attempt to start CA, check the version of ASP.NET that the virtual server is set to use by following these steps:
- Open IIS Manager.
- Find the CA virtual server.
- Open the Properties for the CA virtual server.
- Open the ASP.NET tab.
- Select the 2.0 version of ASP.NET that you have installed on your server. (If you have installed SharePoint 2013, then select version 4.0 of ASP.NET.)
- Ensure that Default.aspx is a default page name.