Changing personal settings
- From the top menu bar, click Settings.
- On the Settings page, click Personal or Site.
- Click Edit for a section to change the information.
See below for an overview of Personal and Site settings.
Personal settingsBack to top
- Name (First, Last, Middle)
- Time Zone
- Secondary Email
- Primary Phone
- Secondary Phone
Site SettingsBack to top
- Company Logo
- Department Names
If you are a Winshuttle Administrator, you can also edit the following settings:
- From: Email address that appears in the ‘from’ section of an email.
- Host: Host name for the SMTP Server. For example: Contoso.domain.com.
- Port: Port number the server uses to communicate to…
- Authentication: Select None, Windows, or Specific.
Note: See Finding LDAP settings if you need help finding the correct information for the following settings.
- Server Name: Hostname of the server. Example: SEACOM-1
- Username: The username used to connect to the LDAP site. Note: You do not need to specify domain/username, only the username.
- Domain Name: The domain name. Example: Contoso
- Organizational Unit: Provide only the OU information for the parent domain in the following format: DC=<domain component>. Example: DC=Main, DC=Local
Note: You do not need to specify Organizational Unit (OU), only the Domain Component(DC).
Example: If your domain is “Contoso.Main.Local” then the values for Domain Name and Organizational Unit for the LDAP setting would be as follows:
- Domain Name: Contoso
- Organizational Unit: DC=Main, DC=Local
Usage Report Settings
- Sync usage to Winshuttle Servers (checkbox)
- Sync Mode (Secure/Secure-Anonymous)
- Purge exported reports every <number> of days