- Winshuttle Foundation
Winshuttle Workflow SVService enables you to administer SVService (the scheduled task that maintains and manages email notifications). It includes one option called Manage, which allows you enter dates to query the SVService entries. Once the entries are retrieved, you can examine them in detail and reset their statuses to Pending, so that the SVService operation will be attempted again.
- From the Winshuttle Workflow Central Administration Web site, in the SVService section, click Manage.
- From the Status list, select the Status type that you want to query. SVService entries can have one of the following statuses:
- Pending — The system has not yet attempted to process the item.
- Complete — The system has successfully processed the item.
- Error — The system attempted to process the item, but encountered an error. In this case, the Error column in the database will contain the error that was thrown.
- To specify the start date for which you want to view SVService entries, click a date on the Start Date calendar.
Note: The Start date and End date must be different.
- To specify the end date for which you want to view SVService entries, click a date on the End Date calendar.
- Click Query.