Foundation SAP Integration Server release notes
On this page
Expected Release: February, 2019
- A data file with a '.' in its name does not get stuck now in the excel workflow process once the file reaches SAPIS for execution.
- Excel templates with an additional 10.x-related custom properties, do not error out now when run on the server.
- The correct Partner name is now passed for SAP Single Sign-On(SSO).
Release: August, 2018
New features and improvements
- SAPIS components can now be installed in a single step.
- Application Pool user in SAPIS can be typed in.
- x64 VC++ is not installed if x86 components are already installed.